TheAbominableMattTheAbominableMatt

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

USM24s Interactive Wallet USM24s Interactive Wallet

I signed up as a toy soldier too.

Also, I laughed at the Raichu cards you keep in your wallet.

Uh.. I mean.. what a... sexy beast?

What can I say though, it's well made. Pretty much does what it says on the tin. Good job.

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

It was really tempting to give this all tens

But I don't like doing that.

Honestly though, it was fantastic. My favourite bit was definately the character designs for Jeff, Tom and Stamper though. You guys were looking pretty bad ass.

Loved the streetfighter style sound bites too. Great job.

One question though. Did Adam Phillips actually do anything or were you just taking the piss with the credits?

The Ambridge Mansion-Day1 The Ambridge Mansion-Day1

I remember this game...

you previewed it on the forums asking for advice on it. I can see you took some of the advice given to you but I couldn't play it then and I still can't.

I know theres a walkthrough now but if theres a game I can't complete on my own, I don't get an kind of satisfaction from beating it that way.

It's still a very well made gane tho and it deserves to be on the front page..... well done.

Yoshi's Castle [DEMO] Yoshi's Castle [DEMO]

nice...

moved a bit slowly sometimes which got annoying.... also when i got to the egg throwing bit I found it impossible to hit all the shy guys in time. I don't see how anyone could do it, they came too quickly and you had to hit some of them twice.

nice game tho...

RaidenX RaidenX

bloody brilliant...

try as i may i can't get past level 8. I get to the boss and i think i get close to destroying him sometimes but i always run out of lives.

anyway, fantastic game and great fun to play. I loved the fact that i can save my game. I might go back and try level 8 again later.

Go0gley responds:

TIP: Use blue laser & nuclear missiles to kill the last boss in 15 seconds - even when your weapons are at level 1. ;)

Thanks for reviewing.

Tucan: Pac-can! Tucan: Pac-can!

tucan: pac-can? lol

pretty wierd but i like it
not the greatest pacman style game ever, kept getting stuck, but its never going to be as good as pacman anyway.
I loved the song tho, freaking crazy.

Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

there were a few problems...

but then its never going to be just like the old games so i won't gripe about them.

I thought it was pretty funny that for the first info box you had to move to the right and jump for it to tell you how to move and jump lol.

Magnetism Magnetism

it was really well made..

.. but damn if it wasn't annoying as hell. half the levels took loads and loads of time and turns to complete but i couldn't give up (then the game wins)
I finally got stuck on a level B-B-18 and couldn't take it anymore.

good game but really frustating

old wink game thing old wink game thing

solid game

i didn't give you a ten was because of the memory leak and the fact that the dragon hadn't been programmed.

When its finnished it'll be a solid 10 but in future try not to release games until they're completley finnished. it seems to have annoyed a fair few ppl.

Silly - the PIG Adventure Silly - the PIG Adventure

not bad...

... but not great either. It was a pretty good game but i couldn't get past the bit with the guy with the sword. i knew you had to click the sword but i couldn't manage it. i even tried to cheat and use tab amd enter to hit it but there wasn't enough time. Rework it a bit and you could have a pretty good game.