TheAbominableMattTheAbominableMatt

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Star Wars: The Rebels Star Wars: The Rebels

I liked the animation but..

... I found the message a bit ridiculous. The way you dedicated the flash to "the rebels" just seemed stupid. You could have saved it if you had referenced some real life rebels like the Zapatista or something but without that it just seemed like you were stretching out the flash for the sake of it.

"THIS IS NOT A COMMENTARY ON IRAQ. Do not confuse Rebels with Terrorist Insurgents. Think American Revolution 1770's"

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Who are you to say that their cause isn't as valid as the American revolution?

CirrusEpix responds:

Personally I can't, except for one point as I see it,

American Revolutionaries - fight for democratic self rule for everyone
Iraq Insurgents - a very small group of previous leaders fighting to regain their political and religious hold over the population.

The Ricky Ray Show! Ep. 5 The Ricky Ray Show! Ep. 5

I really don't get this

I mean, no question, it's well made and the animation is sound... but where the hell is the substance? There really is nothing to this series at all except "joke" after "joke" about breasts.

I hate to sound like a whiney bastard and it's my own fault really for even watching it this time but come on man, make some effort. You're just pandering to virgins and idiots with this drivel.

Parachute Guy Parachute Guy

I am pretty impressed

I was expecting it to be quite a bad flash and at first the really basic animation wasn't impressing me but I started to like it more and more as it went on.

The choices you made regarding "camera" angles and cuts were fairly spot on and there were some bits that made be really laugh.

The animation, as I'm sure you'll agree, is far from the best but there are some great little bits in there. I really loved when he started doing tricks on his metal shrapnel sky board thing.

Good work.

USM24s Interactive Wallet USM24s Interactive Wallet

I signed up as a toy soldier too.

Also, I laughed at the Raichu cards you keep in your wallet.

Uh.. I mean.. what a... sexy beast?

What can I say though, it's well made. Pretty much does what it says on the tin. Good job.

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

It was really tempting to give this all tens

But I don't like doing that.

Honestly though, it was fantastic. My favourite bit was definately the character designs for Jeff, Tom and Stamper though. You guys were looking pretty bad ass.

Loved the streetfighter style sound bites too. Great job.

One question though. Did Adam Phillips actually do anything or were you just taking the piss with the credits?

The Ambridge Mansion-Day1 The Ambridge Mansion-Day1

I remember this game...

you previewed it on the forums asking for advice on it. I can see you took some of the advice given to you but I couldn't play it then and I still can't.

I know theres a walkthrough now but if theres a game I can't complete on my own, I don't get an kind of satisfaction from beating it that way.

It's still a very well made gane tho and it deserves to be on the front page..... well done.